Persondatapolitik på dansk – klik her.
Política de privacidad en español – haga clic aquí.
1. We are data controllers – how can you contact us?
Wivi H. Larsen, Attorney-at-law, is data controller for the processing of the personal data we have received about you.
You will find our contact information below:
Ret&Råd advokaterne Glostrup Ballerup Greve ApS
Tel: +45 43 43 43 61
2. The purposes of processing your personal data
We process your personal data for two purposes:
2.1 To solve legal tasks for you.
2.2 To inform you – as our previous or present client – about new legislation and new decisions which may be relevant for you.
3. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data
The legal basis for our processing of your personal information is the contract we have entered into with you regarding the solving of legal tasks or your consent as our client.
Our processing of your personal data may also (partly) be carried out on the basis of the rule on the weighing of interests in Article 6 (1), letter f, of the Data Protection Regulation, for example in connection with initiation of legal action. In that case we will as data controllers carry out a specific assessment to establish whether the consideration for the interests to be pursued through the data processing overrides the consideration for the interests of the data subject.
4. Categories of personal data
We may process both general and sensitive personal data and information about convictions and offences.
5. Recipients or categories of recipients
We pass on/grant access to the following recipients
- Public authorities
- Data processors
- Counterparties and their representatives
6. Storing of your personal data
We store your entered data as long as there is an objective purpose.
Most data will, however, be deleted after the current year + five years after a case has been completed, but for example wills, tenancy agreements and similar documents creating legal basis, can be stored for a longer period.
7. You are at any time entitled to revoke your consent. You can do so by contacting us through the contact information in item 1.
If you choose to revoke your consent, it will not affect the legality of our processing of your personal data on the basis of your previous consent until the time when your consent is revoked. If you revoke your consent, it will therefore not take effect until your revocation.
8. Your rights
According to the Data Protection Regulation, all data subjects have a number of rights. If you want to exercise your rights, please contact us.
- You are entitled to insight into the data we process about you, and to a number of additional information.
- You are entitled to correction of incorrect data about you.
- In special cases, you are entitled to erasure of information about you before the date on which our general erasure takes place.
- In certain cases, you are entitled to restriction of the processing of your personal data. If you are entitled to restricting the processing, we shall in future only be entitled to process the data – except for storing – with your consent or with a view to establishing, asserting or defending legal claims, or to protect an individual or important social interests.
- In some cases, you are entitled to object to our otherwise legal processing of your personal data. You may also object to the processing of your data for direct marketing purposes.
- You are entitled to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to have such personal data transferred from one data controller to another without obstacles.
- You can read more about your rights in the guidelines issued by the Danish Data Protection Agency on the rights of data subjects, which you will find on www.datatilsynet.dk.
9. Complaints to the Danish Data Protection Agency
If you wish to complain about us, we would like you to inform us what we can do to satisfy you, but you are always entitled to complain to the Danish Data Protection Agency, www.datatilsynet.dk.